Daniel R. Small Chief of Department/EMA Director
Evariste Bernier Deputy Chief (EMS Division)
Christopher Copp Deputy Chief (Suppression Division)
Daryl Rawnsley Deputy Chief (Special Operations Division)
Emergency Medical Billing
The Cumberland Fire Department charges for emergency medical responses. Health Insurance information will be requested by the emergency response personnel at the time of service. This charging for services helps to ensure that there is staffing available at all times for rapid emergency responses. Please contact the town’s EMS billing administrative assistant Jean Duchesneau at 829-6391 with any specific billing invoice questions. Chief Daniel Small should be contacted at 829-5421 with any questions regarding the medical billing program.
How Do You Dispose of Needles Correctly?
- About The Cumberland Fire Department
- AHA Training Center
- Annual Report from the Chief of Department
- Burning Permit Regulations
- Central Fire Station
- CFD Mission Statement
- CFD Rescue 103 – Home Page
- Cumberland Maine Fire Department Photos
- Fire Department – Address Ordinance
- Fire Department Awards and Recognition
- Fire Department Statistics
- Fire Dept Event Calendar
- Fire Prevention, Safety And Preparedness Information
- Fire Protection Ordinance
- How long does it take to arrive at an emergency?
- Protected: Member Login
- Past-to-Present Fire Chiefs
- Schedules, Links & Forms
- SOG’s & Policies
- State of Maine Bureau of Labor Mandatory Safety Requirements
- Tuttle Road Hose Company
- Volunteer Firefighters Needed!
- West Fire Station