Daniel R. Small Chief of Department/EMA Director
Evariste Bernier Deputy Chief (EMS Division)
Christopher Copp Deputy Chief (Suppression Division)
Daryl Rawnsley Deputy Chief (Special Operations Division)
100 Year Anniversary Video
Emergency Medical Billing
The Cumberland Fire Department charges for emergency medical responses. Health Insurance information will be requested by the emergency response personnel at the time of service. This charging for services helps to ensure that there is staffing available at all times for rapid emergency responses. Please contact the town’s EMS billing company, Medical Reimbursement Services at (800) 734-6677, with any specific billing invoice questions. Chief Daniel Small should be contacted at 829-5421 with any questions regarding the medical billing program.
How Do You Dispose of Needles Correctly?
State Fire Marshal’s Office
- About The Cumberland Fire Department
- AHA Training Center
- Annual Report from the Chief of Department
- Burning Permit Regulations
- Central Fire Station
- CFD Mission Statement
- CFD Rescue 103 – Home Page
- Cumberland Maine Fire Department Photos
- Fire Department – Address Ordinance
- Fire Department Awards and Recognition
- Fire Department Statistics
- Fire Dept Event Calendar
- Fire Prevention, Safety And Preparedness Information
- Fire Protection Ordinance
- How long does it take to arrive at an emergency?
- Protected: Member Login
- Past-to-Present Fire Chiefs
- Schedules, Links & Forms
- SOG’s & Policies
- State of Maine Bureau of Labor Mandatory Safety Requirements
- Tuttle Road Hose Company
- Volunteer Firefighters Needed!
- West Fire Station
posted Sep 29th Grand Opening of Story Book Forest Walk on 10/8
posted Sep 29th Special Town Council Meeting, Tuesday, October 4th at 9:00 a.m.
posted Sep 28th 145th Annual Cumberland Fair
posted Sep 20th Construction on Cross Road
posted Sep 20th